Sidestand

Begonnen von guest605, 01 August 2008, 09:23:20

« vorheriges - nächstes »

guest605

Since I am not very strong - and because my R60/2 and my R69S weigh 200 kg each - I always (apart from during the winter period) use the sidestand. However, in both cases they leave the bike in a much too inclined position. I use a small wooden plate to solve the problem but it would be more satisfactory if the sidestand could be brought to function in a more upright position. Does anyone have a good idea?
Manfred
PS. Please answer in German if you prefer. It is only my German WRITING that is rusty

rolf

hallo,
ich würde an der Aufnahme...also das teil worum sich der Seitenständer dreht...etwas Materiel aufschweissen so das er nicht mehr so weit nach vorne schwenken kann.
Gruß
Rolf

guest605

Thanks, Rolf

I shall think about that. However, I thought that the "leg" of the sidestand should be brought to be more upright, if you understand what I mean?
See you soon in Funen with Knut! I go away and therefore I shall not see this forum for some time. Maybe we can discuss it when you see the problem in the flesh!

Manfred

rolf

Hey manfred,
that is what I mean...welding points to bring the "leg" more upright.
yes, let us talk about at Fünen...Knut has your telefonnumber?
i hope you can show us some beuatyful places...I am an old Fünen "lover".
Greetings
Rolf

Hauptmenü

Startseite Baureihe Vergleichsliste Specials Anleitungen & Bücher

Presse & Wissen

Historisches Liste der BMW Modelle Bauzeiten & Stückzahlen Prospekte & Plakate Presseberichte

Tipps & Service

Tipps Händler Dienstleister Märkte & Museen Verschleißteile & Werkzeuge

Foren & Literatur

Bildtafel-Suche Forum: Einzylinder Bildergalerie Servicedaten Handbücher

Allgemeine Infos

Kontakt Sitemap Glossar Impressum Bildtafelsuche